Danny’s Farm relies heavily on the support we receive from our Volunteers. Below are some examples of how you can help:
- Fundraise for items on our wish list (call or email to find our current needs)
- Volunteers for special events
- Gathering free produce and goods from local grocery markets to feed our animals.
- Scout projects (Eagle Scout Project, Gold Project, etc.)
If you are interested in helping with any of the above here are our requirements:
- All applicants are required to meet with our staff and fill out application forms.
- All volunteers must sign our Liability Insurance Form. For applicants under the age of 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign our Liability Form.
- All volunteers are added to our e-mail list. When a need arises, we will send out an e-mail requesting your help.
Thank you in advance for caring and wanting to make a difference!